Emma Watson "Seduced" By Karl Lagerfeld


Emma Watson felt "seduced" when she met Karl Lagerfeld.

The 'Harry Potter' actress has met the legendary German fashion designer several times, and admits she was star struck when he photographed her for a recent edition of French fashion magazine Crash.

Emma said: "I'd met Karl a few times before, at parties or something where we really couldn't talk. But this was a dream come true. We spent the whole day together, and he can talk about anything - literature, art, science, modern culture. I was totally seduced. I felt spoiled to be spending so much time with him."

Despite mixing with one of fashion's most renowned designers, the 18-year-old actress - who is rumoured to be starring in an upcoming advertising campaign for British fashion label Burberry - admits she rarely indulges in expensive clothing.

Referring to fairytale character Cinderella, whose expensive clothes disappear if she stays out too late, Emma told Interview magazine: "I don't really buy designer stuff. I have a few nice things, but I don't really have the occasion to wear couture too often. When I'm in a situation where I do need to dress up, I'm typically lent something - which means I have to give it back at midnight, like Cinderella."

Source: 3 News

Achetez les vêtements authentiques de Ralph Lauren et ne soutenez pas les reproductions. Rendez visite à Vetements De Marque Online.

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers