Lindsay Lohan: Got Some Nerves

Lindsay Lohan is "nervous" about the upcoming House of Emanuel Ungaro fashion show. 

The 23-year-old star, who was unveiled as the French fashion house's artistic advisor earlier this week, can't wait for the Paris Fashion Week show, but is anxious about how the clothes will be received.

She explained: "I'm nervous about the show the way I get nervous about a film. Maybe a little bit more about this because it's a little more personal."

The 'Mean Girls' actress added any criticism will feel particularly harsh as she feels so closely linked to the brand.

She said: "In a film I'm playing someone else and people can relate to that character. This is very much me and I'm putting all of my efforts into it."

Lindsay - who already has her own range of leggings and fake tan - will work with Spanish designer Estrella Archs, giving her own ideas and input into upcoming collections.

She said earlier this week: "I kind of oversee everything Archs does, while working with her. Different generations have different ideas."

Designer Amy Molyneux - who already works for the French label - said of Lindsay's appointment: "She does have an eye for fashion. I like the way she dresses. Her house is a mini-department store. She changes outfits five times a day."

Source: Stuff.co.nz

Acquérez les vêtements à la mode de Ralph Lauren en visitant notre magasin en ligne. Vetements de Marque Online, un des principaux vêtements en ligne font des emplettes en France.

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers