Paris Fashion Week: Pixie Lott

Pixie Lott has left the UK music scene for now to rock the fashionistas in the French capital.

At a private gig at Karl Lagerfeld's pop-up club Fendi O on Tuesday she was introduced to the celebrity crowd during Paris Fashion Week.

But down-to-earth Essex-born Pixie said she wouldn't let all the glamour and the popularity go to her head.

"I don't really get phased by too much, and I really hate big-headed people, so I don't really think that that is ever going to be a problem. I think that I have just got such great friends and family and it just feels exactly the same as before, everyone treats me the same, I am still exactly the same,"

In previous years Lagerfeld choose The Gossip and Amy Winehouse to play for the bi-annual Fendi party.

The exclusive event opened the stage to Pixie to present her new album to the Europeans.

Turn It Up was released in the UK in September.

Source: ITN

Vêtements authentiques de Polo Ralph Lauren? Accessoires de Ralph Lauren? Visite Vetements de Marque Online.

1 comments:

smplcv said...

Out sanding site..keep updating


Auditor CV

 

Text

Followers